Homesteaders Life Company acquired efuneral.com in the spring of 2014 as a demonstration of our company’s commitment to promoting the value of funeral service. It is our goal to provide content that helps consumers make informed decisions about end-of-life issues including:
- Funeral and life celebration services
- Advance funeral planning and funding
- How to support loved ones facing life-threatening or terminal illness
- Grief/bereavement support
- Maintaining good mental and physical health through difficult times
We hope you visit efuneral.com frequently, as we continue to add helpful, new content on a regular basis.
Gary and the crew venture to Chicago to speak with Mike and Chao, who opened "Union Street Sushi + Barbeque Bar," where patron dine on Japanese-influences cuisine with an East-meets-West flair. Then they travel to Cleveland, to meet with Mike and Bryan, the founders of "e-funeral," a site that's transforming the way funeral arrangements are made. And last, they head over to Indianapolis, to visit with Michael, who started "Promise Monsters," a toy company that's spreading kindness with every monster that leave their shop.